Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Medieval Gala Ball for Relay for Life

Tonight at 6pm SLT The Passionate Redheads [my relay team] are holding a gala ball in a medieval castle, that will be auctioned off during the ball! Silent auctions, dancing and much merriment will complete the evenings festivities.

Here's the location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Southern%20Colorado/62/114/26 -- get out your medieval duds and join us!


This is what I am wearing to the ball. Miriel Enfield's Lene dress in amethyst with ETD's Hermia in cinnamon burnt. My jewelry is the Princess Nieve set in purple from Alienbear worn with her Diamond stars & pearl forehead tiara. My skin is Fleur Blossom 2 in buff. Shoes are also ETD's Orsay in eggplant.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

My apologies for the hiatus in blogging. As some of you know, my dear SL friend Artistic Fimicoloud died on May 26. Since then I've been mourning, arranging and attending memorial events and taking over the management of Park Galleries, which she owned.

No comments: