Thursday, November 5, 2009

Supporting Content Creators

There are two ogranizations today that are supporting Content Creators through a boycott. While it did work with lettuce, I'm not convinced this is the way to go here.

Of the two I recommend to you Step Up! as their sim is full of educational material as well as stunning art exhibits by many well-known SL artists. Here's your limo: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Toor/157/176/30




For me, though, the best response to content theft, other than following the procedures in place, is to BUY. So I did. I went and bought hyasynth Tiramisu's newest goody, Gloomy in blue today. Other content creators I am wearing are Digit Darkes, Violet Voltaire, Poetic Colors and Shiny Things. Poses by Penny Dreadful Arcade.

There are many choices for supporting content creators. This is mine.

No comments: