Thursday, December 18, 2008

I go away for 2 weeks and ... miss a lot ;)

I come back to not only the glorious new Allure Winter Nights skins from CJ and Roslin, but a sweet new outfit called Fair Isle. And I missed the Secret Sale:( But seriously, thanks to Fury for taking over in my absence! I may take another vacation!




Here's my blog for before I knew the sale was over *cries* -- so instead of wearing Winter Nights, I'm wearing the formerly-on-sale Shoujo 6 in the just-right-for-me new skintone of Azelea.

But the big news is the Fair Isle outfit from Fleur with plenty of options for layering. Take a good look at the beautiful silver clasps in the middle photo, as well as the faultlessly designed sweater underneath. I even went out and bought the Shiny Things Plainers in cherry to complete the look, knee socks and all! In the right hand photo I paired the dress top with the L$1 ETD Cords in Moss to show the versatility of this new outfit.

Hair is ETD's Luth in auburn burnt. Jewelry is from (luc) and Caroline Jewelry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...and she's back!!!! YAYYYYYYYY *does a lil happy dance*

Fury said...

Welcome back Sam...you look fabulous!!