Saturday, May 9, 2009

1st Date with a 2nd Date Dress


Imagine my suprise and delight when TaP Shepard of Fleur dropped me a folder containing the Fleur Second Date Dresses.
I was a bit rl busy so took a little time for me to throw them on my pixels but when I did....love at 1st sight...lol. I am wearing the berry colour...and it has a gorgeous depth to it, as do the other dress colours. The detailing and design are a delight, with a plunging neckline and a fun flexi skirt it's been hard to take it off. I love the pleating and folds and how the highlights accentuate these to perfection. Oh, and have I mentioned that the skirt moves like a dream? For her first release Roslin Petion has certainly made a dress to be proud of.
The other colours, all reflecting Summer and fruits, are Goldenrod, Lilac, Rose, Spring and Teal. The question will be....which one to choose?
I thought to celebrate Roslins first release I would also team the dress up with the Fleur Azalea Shoujo Spring 6 skin...it's almost as if its made to match. Soft toned pinks on a creamy complexion...stunning.
The dresses and skin are available at the Fleur shop...go grab some now! lol.
Styling:
Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Azalea Shoujo Spring 6
Hair: Cake - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Eyes: New (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*
Dress: *Fleur* Second Date Prim Dress (Berry)
Shoes: Maitreya Verve Pumps -Black

No comments: