Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's a green day

Greetings! I'm going to keep this one short and sweet - I just wanted to share my serendipitous discovery of the week: sometimes designers give out freebies that coordinate perfectly - unknowingly, I presume.


Why do I say this? Well, first, during the weekend I received the new subscriber kiosk gift from Pink Outfitters that every0ne's already blogged, because it's worth it: the Poppy Sheer Chiffon Blouse in light green... which I doubtlessly paired with the *I k i* straight leg jeans in indigo. But here's the twist: no matter how many pairs I have in my inventory, my shoes never match the way I want them to! I tried and tried, but nothing I already own would convince me. And then, poof, I saw the MK Bella Sneaks on Berry's blog ('cuz Berry is my new unofficial style guru). "Nice," I thought. "I wish they would do them in green." When droolage (I know, it's not even a real word) subsided, I scrolled down, and there they were! They did not only exist, but they were also on sale for just 1L. Besides the fact that the colour looks perfect, I love the name - green tea. Kinda awesome stuff, right?

Apologies for the brevity, but I'm redoing my AO and I need to concentrate. :-p

If you want to find out the name of the skin of the week (yeah, I'm afraid skinwhoring isn't over yet), the details of the missing items or any other outfit information, it's all on my Flickr.

No comments: