Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Whippet & Buck go p.c.

Much of this week's buzz has been about the new Spring Collection at paper couture, but another event has taken place which should please those of us with more classic tastes. I am speaking of the formal opening of Whippet & Buck. Bits and pieces have been available previously, but it wasn't until recently that the spring/summer line has been shown together.




In honor of BOTH events I hereby offer a Whippet & Buck/paper couture mash-up.

My dress is the Bardot Tube Dress in Bordeaux. It's a lovely strapless sheath dress with a warm plaid pattern. I will show it soon in other guises, but here it holds its own beautifully with several paper couture accessories.

I'm wearing the belt from p.c.'s older dress, "Falling Leaves" and the new Carnelian Necklace and earrings set that pick up the orange in the dress beautifully. Shoes are my trusty ETD Heel Strap Platforms in Persimmon, my hair is Loraine 2 in Auburn, also from ETD. Skin is Fleur Shoujo #4 in Azalea. My eyes are Spanish Moss from Poetic Colors and eyelashes are the Deviant Nation ones from Celestal Studios.

Poses are from AnaLu *Fresh Poses*

No comments: