Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ivalde...Cocktail Dresses




For my last tribute post to Ivalde I have chosen to showcase 2 of the cocktail dresses I have in my inventory.

The first is a retro champagne coloured Ivalde Idunn 1950 dress with the exquisite detail and texturing that nefaria always delivers. The bust and sleeves are 'brocaded', the bodice a tightly wrapped corset with prim bow and a full, knee length flexi skirt (a system skirt is also provided with the outfit). The design is wonderful, the colour delicious and the texturing magnificent.

To compliment the dress I chose a Fleur skin, ETD hair and Armidi shoes (not shown).

My second choice is a more contempory Ivalde Randaline black dress, with a tulip shaped bust in white, bodice corset in black and a wonderful tulip shaped 'puff' skirt with a net overlay. The design again is outstanding, the colour contrast works well and the textures are detailed and awesome.

With this dress I wore a Fleur skin, Cake hair and Juicy shoes.

I wish Nefaria all the best with her rl health and family...from what I have read she is a lovely person and will not only be missed for her creativity but her personality too. Hurry back Nefaria.

Location: the bridge at Error (might have to check that...lol)

Styling:

Dress: Ivalde Idunn tan dress 1950
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Lounge 1
Hair: ETD Roslin - Black
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Dalia Pump Latte

Dress: Ivalde Randaline black dress
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Kitten 2
Hair: Cake - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Shoes: Juicy Classic Pump - Squid Ink

Eyes: (Miriel Eyes) - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*

No comments: