Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shoe heaven!


When several months ago a friend of mine told me she was going to organize a shoe fair, I was impressed by her courage. I think if you would ask me to do that, I would run away screaming like a mad woman :P

From time to time I would catch up with her, curious on how she was doing and how things were rolling. And then the big moment was there. She let me have a sneak preview! And the "wow that's brave" changed to "waaahaaww!!".

The brave lady I'm talking about is of course Phoenix Chapman. And yes, I'm really impressed with the shoe heaven she created. The setup is gorgeous, the city theme perfect, with every designer setup great and all shoes begging to be bought. (or was I the only one that heard them talking to me? :)

So let me, in Phoe and her team's name, invite you to the first annual SL Footwear Expo, running from July 12 - 27th. You'll find over 65 designers. And to make it even better: all this is for the benefit of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.

Need I say more? Go get some shoes!!

No comments: