Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you Grazia!

I believe in giving credit where credit is due! I loved Milla Michinaga's new Bustiers, but couldn't think how to wear them, and Grazia helped me out HERE. Grazia was wearing our Fleur belts -- can we say d'oh! So off I went and bought my Bustier in Coffee!


The next question was which of the endless supply of yummy Fleur belts to use. I then remembered one of Kat Park's dresses for her former store, Immortelle, that mixed brown and turquoise [I miss you Kat :(] Turquoise ... So the color match was found.

Details:
MichaMi Bustier in Coffee
Fleur Patent Leather Belt in Turquoise
ETD Starley Pumps in Teal
ETD Patricia -- Copper Burnt
Fleur Parfait Deux Skin #4 in Strawberry
Earthtones Juliette Necklace and earrings in Everglade/Gold

1 comment:

Milla Michinaga said...

Thank you Samara! You look so good, girl! I love your styling -- you went with my favourite colour, Coffee! Keep it up, sweetie! :)