Thursday, July 17, 2008

Odelia on my Mind!

When I saw Persona's Odelia on the fashion feed I was SURE that I wanted one of the butterflies, but when I got to the store .... the green leaves came home with me ;)


Myllie Writer of Persona goes from strength to strength. I remember visiting her first store and getting the then freebies, but over a period of time I have acquired a lovely range of her designs.

These dresses are nigh perfect. The skirt prims fit straight off -- the criss-cross back straps are absolutely unexpected and well done. And there are 3 hem patterns in 3 colors each! At a very reasonable price too!

I'm wearing Periquita's SueShoos in Green, Dotted Pantyhose from *Sheer*, Earthtones Grazia necklace in Everglade/Gold, ETD's Patricia in Auburn Burnt and Fleur's Limited Edition Emma RFL 3. [Only available through this weekend at the Fleur main store and The Passionate Redheads Relay for Life campsite on Heroes 18.]

No comments: