Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sum ... Sum ... Summertime:)

For some reason when I dress for summer in Phil's Place I end up in green, yellow and orange. It must have something to do with the sun I guess ;) So here are two quick summertime outfits from my inventory.

First is the relatively new Pixel Dolls Dotted Wrap in Orange which I have paired with Callie Cline's "Eastern Inspiration" Jeans. The little bit of color on the pockets helps tie the outfit together I think. My shoes are the *GF* T-Strap Sandal Rose in Orange. The detailing is great with little beaded bits that pick up the blue of the jeans. Hair is ETD Maaliyah in copper burnt. Skin is Fleur Boutique Parfait Deux, #1 I think, in strawberry. The semi-transparent fluttery prim cap sleeves are delightful, stirring up a small welcome breeze in the summer heat.


My second outfit was tossed together on the fly when my Phil's Place bro, Daaneth, took me for a ride in his new car. Naughty us, we roared down the Relay for Life track the day after the Relay finished. No one seemed to mind. I am wearing ETD Jessica II [a 1 linden style], which fortunately has a hat well attached to your pixels. This is Jessica II in copper burnt. I am wearing an older Simone dress, Sun Spot Baby, with the HAYSURIZA-MIKI Spring Wedge. My necklace is one of the new ones from Gisele. My skin is Fleur Boutique Parfait Deux #4 in strawberry. My sunglasses, necessary for that ride in the open convertible are ETD's Aviator in Gold.


May your summer be as much fun as I had putting these two outfits together!

No comments: