Friday, February 27, 2009

Flowing with the Pose

My response to Achariya's Pose Challenge.

I admit that I never credit to poses I use in my blog, which, is current parlance, is a FAIL.

I have poses from [LAP], Reel Expression, AnnaH, AnaLu, Sn@tch and Torrid that I can remember. But I'm choosing to feature pose maker, Flutter Memel's, work because I really like the imagination behind the poses. And many of her poses work beautifully with system skirts. I especially like her poses with one hand up as they get the hand out of the way of prim skirts as well as showing off any ring you are wearing :)

So without further ado, here's {flowey} -- five poses to meet the challenge.




From left to right the poses are named: "Love is everything I can give to you", "I don't love you", "Rainy mornings which never end", "Oh do you?", "I was going to send you loveletter". Each provides a unique twist on the situation it names. One element that I really appreciate is the foot positions. Many poses end up with one of your feet inside the other--not with {flowey}.

To show off the poses I am wearing the following:
Hair: Maaliyah in Auburn Burnt from ETD
Skin: Meredith Silver Shine in Sunkissed [group gift]
Earrings: Gypsy Soul from Love Chic
Top: Eva Turtle neck in Cocoa Puff
Pants: Last Call Ariana Pinstriped trousers [no longer available]
Shoes: Kristin Booties in Spice from ETD
Wedding Ring: Eros from JCNY

No comments: