Monday, February 2, 2009

REaDy or Not!


I've had the Helena outfit from PixelDolls ready to go for a while, but when the Sarah Red Swing Dress from Lost Dreams crossed my radar I had a title and a post! The Helena outfit comes in several colors, but I found the red rich enough to support the simple shape. The puffy sleeves and skirt are prims on a system base. I love the off-the-shoulder elegant sexiness. My hair is ETD Patootie in Auburn Burnt, stockings are Shiny Things freebie thigh-highs, still available in the store in this and many other colors. Those are the Stiletto Moody Gladiator Sandals in Black. Jewelry is Violet Voltaire's Love Like Blood in Blood, perfect match for the helena dress. My skin is, alas for you, my holiday present from my bosses at Fleur, a custom Shojo in Azalea.



One of the most interesting thing about the Sarah dress is that the skirt is a single bell prim. This is the second time I've run into this design choice and, while it can look silly while dancing, it is rather nice, and in this case, matches the design nicely. There is a front section of prims for the pleats, which fall nicely from the waistband and the deep V neck. I fell in love with the dress for the fabric pattern, nicely detailed and, again rich looking. I'm wearing (Miriel) Limited Edition Heart Necklace - Gold with the dress, a necklace made for The Heart of Love fundraiser just completed. Shoes are Tesla's Marie in red/tan. They pick up the dress colors nicely I think. Hair is my standby, ETD's Patricia in Auburn Burnt. I'm wearing [and loving!] Fleur's Allure Smokin' 3 in Truffle. Smokin' is currently on sale at Fleur for 50% off until Friday.

With these two outfits in your wardrobe, yes you are ready to wear RED!

No comments: