Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sn@tchable Goodies!

I'm liking the Pose Challenge from Achariya's Pose Challenge as there is no rule that says you can't post more than once :) So today I am featuring Ivey Deschanel's poses from her store, Sn@tach, now on sale for the measly amount of L$17 each. I'm not sure how much longer that will last, so best to sn@tach them up while you can!



Sn@tch's poses are a bit edgier and unusual than some other poses I have. Since the poses are numbered I don't feel the need to label them as I did with the poses from {flowey}. The full set does include 29 poses, of which Iam showing the requested 5 :)

To show off these versatile poses I am wearing:

Hair: Maaliyah in Auburn Burnt from ETD
Skin: custom skin from Soda
Necklace/Earrings: Melancholy in Violet from Violet Voltaire
Top: Trixie Cami in Wisteria from Celestial Studios.
Jacket: Slink Tie Front Shirt in white
Pants: Persona's Itaparica in brown
Shoes: Heel Strap Platforms in Orchid from ETD

No comments: