Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Christmas in July...


I had to explain this concept to a fellow blogger. But basically it's a chance to pretend it's cooler out than it is and that pressies are on the way :)

THIS Christmas in July was not only last Saturday's theme at Club Cutlass, but also the event that put my RFL team, the Passionate Redheads, over 2 million lindens raised to fund the cure for cancer. Go Redheads! Go Relay!

I'm wearing by favorite holiday dress, Confetti in Red from Simone. I bought it for my first inworld Holiday Season and bring it out when I heart the word "Christmas", even if it is in July. I'm wearing Deviant Kitties Wynter hair and *cough* lights. The reflections seem appropriate rather than a flaw given the theme. Skin is the Christmas one for [42] last year. Shoes are by House of Nyla. The Heirloom Locket is from Lucas Lameth.

I *almost* feel cooler:)

No comments: