Monday, August 3, 2009

Another one bites the dust

While I was out in limbo, another store happened to close down - and since (as you may have guessed by now) I like those little tribute posts, I put something together to commemorate the occasion. In this case, it was the Rezzable sims, and the store, Crimson Shadow. After the announcement of its imminent disappearance I went off on a bit of a shopping spree, and I came out quite satisfied with the booty. I'm not sure how familiar you were with the store, as it mainly sold gothic gear, but one of my favourite corners was the Poison Candy one, filled with lots of retro outfits with a twist.


This one is called Vintage Skull Dress - although it is deceiving at first sight, a closer look at my cleavage will shed some light as to where the skull could be located. Just take a peek... don't dwell on it! The skirt is completely sculpted, not system, and it was a marvel to adjust - completely seamless! Not to mention the textures... and I just had to take more pictures to show the cute bow tie at the back!


Of course, when choosing the hairstyle I had showing that bow as an absolute must, and in the end I concluded that the perfect match was Sildette v.2 from Novocaine (which happens to be on sale for 50L in the Truth yard!). Also, in keeping with the retro style I chose the dark blue peep toe pumps from SKG Shoes - free (or 1L, I'm not sure because I got them ages ago, but whatever price it is, it surely is a nice deal). Earrings and necklaces were undoable, so I just stayed unjewelled for once.

Other items shown are Tuli's Hope skin in the Gig makeup (yaaay fatpack!), Miriel's Cool Shimmer eyes and Natural eyelashes and Long Awkward Pose poses.
If you want further details or slurls, you can check them out on my Flickr.

1 comment:

Samara Barzane said...

I KNEW you'd blog again LOL