Monday, August 17, 2009

In the Pink of the Mode!

I knew I wanted "In the Pink" for my post title, but looked it up just to be sure I wasn't committing some linguistic faux pas. And found the above phrase in the literary definitions!




The "pinks" in question are hya's Panty Raid Hunt goodie, the Helena set in Madder, and MichaMi's Beatrix dress, in Pink of course:) I'm wearing them both with Truth's new Marianne hair in Auburn and one of the about-to-be-released Audrey Summer Cocktail skins from 5th & Oxford. My shoes above are ETD's Peep Slingbacks in Purple. Please note hya's wonderful textures. Jewelry is Violet Voltaire's Melancholy in Purple.




MichaMi's Beatrix is a dress I had ignored until now, but, with my new job at MichaMi I thought I should give it a try and I'm glad I did. The skirt is a fun one giving sudden peeks at the teeny plaid panties underneath. SHOCKING ;) My shoes are Shiny Things Lady Zig Zags in Black and my jewelry is the Alienbear Teardrop set in Black

No comments: