Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kindred Soles


One of the first creators I had contact with in my Second Life® was Aphrodite Outlander of Aphrodite Creations. She was responsive to requests and lots of fun, so when she took a SL break, I missed her :( But she's baaaaaaack and best of all creating again.

My friend, companion in crime and fellow blogger, Fury Stapleton took the pictures of Aph's new Inure shoes. Now Inure has two meanings, the usual one a bit negative, but the positive one certainly applies: "To serve to the use or benefit." These shoes, coming as they do with 3 different heel styles for the teeny price of L$299 are not only beautiful, but very versatile.

Fury decided to show off the shoes alone so you can see the three types of heels and admire the colors and textures up close.


You can blame me for the red ones. :) You will find the shoes to your left as you enter the store.

No comments: