Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's all about MichaMi!

As was announced yesterday Milla Michinaga has asked me to be Store Manager at MichaMi and I accepted happily :) While I miss Milla's fashion blog, at least now we get her fashion eye in her own creations. Speaking of which, I had these two outfits in the pipeline and what better time to share them with you as I begin my new duties:)




Above is the Selma camisole and shorts in Mint. The dotted swiss pattern on the cami doesn't show up as well as I'd like, but it's there. It's a bit sheer, although your "assets" benefit from a lovely built in bra look. The puffy shorts are a lot of fun to wear too! My belt is the Disk Belt Silver, by Mix and Match. I saw it on the feed and had to have it. It only comes on the jacket layer, but for L$50 I can live with that. Besides Milla *always* provides everything on every layer. My shoes are the Satin Bow-Tied in Green, now in their discount room for L$100. My earrings are Lucas Lameth's Dragonflies, now discontinued :( PXL Creations skin, Grace Cateyes/Rose Lips with Freckles in Natural is gracing my pixels. My hair is Deviant Kitties' Christy in Auburn.





In the second photo-collage I am wearing The Laila top from MichaMi in Cream with the Cigarette Pants from Michami's Joanie in gray. Laila does have its own wonderful trousers, but I like the little bit a of skin that shows on the side with the pair from Joanie. Shoes are, again, from the Shiny Things Discount area, the Lady Zig Zags in Fawn. I remember drooling over these when they were much much more. They are pre-sculpty, but still oh so good. My jewelry is the Platinum Spyraea Necklace & Earrings from Sue Stonebender's Appetite & Eve Jewelry Salon. My hair is Svea in Henna from Amacci. And I'm wearing the same PXL Creations skin as above. My eyes for both outfits are Frozen Night Medium from Poetic Colors. Now that Miriel Enfield is no longer making eyes, Poetic Colors has become my *eye crack* of choice. They aren't inexpensive, but they often have hunt gifts or freebies that ease the pain a bit.

So please poke me inworld if you want help at MichaMi --see you in the store!

1 comment:

Milla Michinaga said...

Yay! I'm so happy I snatched you up! <33