Friday, April 3, 2009

Double Dutch






I am never too great at mixing and matching so this outfit is a sort of treat for me..lol.
It started with AG - Lara's Boots...long story but I asked a friend of a friend about where she got them from...you have to purchase the whole costume to get the boots. I love them! Chunky, midcalf laced boots with socks worked into the leg attachement. Great textures and feel to them.

Then whilst walking round Le Look I wondered into Dutch Touch and saw their pretty Plaid Top - Green. Hmmm....I wasnt keen on the white undershirt that came with it so I was thinking what to use when i spyed their SuNny Dress Black. OK...I used the shirt layer and pants of the dress and the open jacket and prim skirt of the top. Both outfits have wonderful rich textures and many layers to play with. I will be wearing the dress on its own as it is a wonderful piece in itself.

OK...hair? Well....with ETD releasing 4 new hairs what else could I do but use one with the outfit. The new ETD Chel - Black looked just right. (I picked up all 4 styles all in the Natural 1 packs).

The skin is Fleur Allure Smudged 1 in Truffle and the eyes Miriel Platinum (Big).

Not my usual classic look but something a bit more funky and fun.

Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Smudged 1
Hair: ETD Chel - Black
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*
Vest and pants - :: DUTCH TOUCH :: SuNny Dress Black 1
Top: :: DUTCH TOUCH :: Plaid Top - Green- open
Boots: AG - Lara's Boots


No comments: