Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sangria Skirt



After a long abscence a shopping spree was a must. I discovered this stunning high waisted skirt at Maitreya but which colour to choose? All of them screamed me, me me..., hmmmm....the red yelled the loudest...lol. So, a well crafted system skirt, with wonderful textures, is made a must have by the 'belt'. This clever attachment comes with a resize script..perfect!

Next decision was 'What do I wear with it?' My first choice was going to be a crisp, white, stylish shirt. However, I failed to find one to my liking that went well with the skirt so I had a rethink. Eureka! Gisaci's trenchcoat! I already owned it in nero (black) and tried it on....lol. That's the top sorted.

OK...hair...seems to be my all purpose style at the moment Truths Gillian and shoes...yes, again, ZYCreations Black Stiletto Pumps.

However, there was something still missing.....i dove into my accessories and came out with /artilleri/ greta glasses in black. Yes! Perfect for that serious but sexeh librarian look.

I will be going back for more colours of that high waisted skirt...I can still hear them calling...lol

Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Cinnamon (Fury Holiday Custom)
Hair: *TRUTH* Gillian - Black
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*
Skirt: Maitreya HighSkirt - Sangria
Top: {Gisaci} Lima Trenchcoat Jacket - Nero
Shoes: ZY Creations Black Leather Pointed Pumps
Glasses: /artilleri/ greta *black*

3 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

You can check out my books any time. Welcome back Fury HUGS

Fury said...

Thanks Sam....I'll pick your brain inworld :)

Elaine Lisle said...

Hi Fury!Welcome back!
I so need that skirt now... I hear the call! ;-)
By the way, instead of the trench top you could give a try to the Helena shirt from Persona (you can check it on my last blog post). The effect is pretty similar, and it's one of those wardrobe staples that you'll use every now and then.