Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nice Newness and Some Not So New


When Estelle Parnell of Lost Dreams drops a new dress on me I've learned to scurry to a safe corner, unpack it and try it on, which is followed, more often than not, by happy sounds. Such was the case with her new Abbey, which I am wearing in Pink. It is a simple design, yet wonderful in movement. The flexi bits move beautifully, despite being an alpha pain in the a** to photograph. Finding a good necklace was hard as many "bumped" the chest prims and/or disappeared into the floaty bits. I finally settled on Alienbear Gupte's Teardrop set in Peach. Even so the teardrop of the necklace has tucked itself under the flutters. Hair is ETD's Tiana in Auburn Burnt, skin is Crurio Sugarplum with freckles in Lumine. Shoes are the new Satin Gladiators from Polina Kaestner, which I had on from the picture below. They worked so they stayed!



I'm wearing some older items from Style Starts Here in order to show off the new scarf and shoes from Polina Kaestner. The shoes are the Satin Gladiators in Beige worn also above. The scarf is one of the nicest I have seen on the grid. It is called Carre de soie and I'm wearing it in orange. It has that Parisian je ne sais quoi of a designer silk scarf that we all hanker after. Hair is Truth's Ivy in Apricot and my skin is Tuli Meredith Captivating Copper 3 in Pale. The SSH items are the Inked Jeans and the White Crossover Knot Top.

My poses are from AnnaH/StoRin, Luth, Analu, Flowey and [LAP] --thank you ladies for making me look less like a noob :)

No comments: