Sunday, April 12, 2009

Canimal Carnival



OK, yet again, my outfit started with the shoes...lol. I had seen Canimals Cherry Darlings on one of the feeds a while back and to be honest had been avoiding going over to Canimal. You see, Canimal is one of those shops I class as lethal and as such avoid so that I don't bankrupt myself...lol. I will buy something everytime I visit. Anyway I popped over because those shoes haunted me. They are mule wedges with a pretty cherry pattern and a plain black heel. A must have.

Then I wandered around the shop, like you do...lol...thinking 'I bet there is a dress to go with these somewhere here.' It was then that I discovered the Nox dress in red. It has a black corset with a red and black striped 'bra'. The flexi skirt is the same stripes but had a lace under layer that shows beneath the upper skirt layer. Beautifully designed and textured.

I immediately knew which skin and hair I wanted to wear with it....Fleur Allure Truffle Biba 1 and BP*big bomb hair1. The Biba make up is striking with heavy, smokey lids and red lips...in one of Fleurs paler tones it was the dramatic look I was after. BP's hair finished off the drama to give that side show feel to the whole ensemble. However, there was still something missing.....so I rummaged through my stockings and came out with LBD AmourStockings in red. To top it all off I added Caroline..Low Prim Black Bands Choker...icing on the cake...lol.

Now I had the perfect excuse to go do that shoot at the Carnival of Doom...lol

Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Truffle Biba 1
Hair: BP*big bomb hair1
Eyes: (Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*
Dress: Canimal - Nox (red)
Shoes: Canimal - Cherry Darlings
Stockings: LBD AmourStockings red
Jewelry: Caroline..Low Prim Black Bands Choker
Snow Tiger: Zoobys