Friday, April 3, 2009

New from Elika and First from Mouse!

This is a hair blogging day. I'm wearing one of Elika's new styles in the new [and wonderful] textures, as well as Mouse Mimistrobell's first hair. I'm wearing both styles with ETD's Scoop Neck Tops and Callie Cline's new jeans, plus Detour and Tommyboy sneakers. My skin is my new custom one from Soda Designs.



The first style I'm sharing is one of ETD's new styles in Elika's all new textures, Torwen in Auburn. It is very loose, wish yummy alpha bits that flutter and give the hair a lightness despite it's bulk. Welcome back Elika! My jewelry is Primagine's RFL Everday set donated to help riaise money for cancer research. You can get it in her store on Kilimarta as well as the Passionate Redheads RFL Shop on Sacre Bleu.




Next is Mouse's first and, so far, only hairstyle [will get name when inworld next] in Dark Blonde. It was an April Group Gift. Those of us on Plurk have been commenting on various stages in the development of this style and, I have to say, for a first attempt it is light years better than much that I have seen around the grid. I love the wavy bang across the forehead and the straight long ponytail from the poofed back. Mousie -- please make it in red :) Jewelry is the new Gaea necklace from Lucas Lameth in Coral & Gold. It's a bit dressy for the outfit, but it's *my* Second Life (tm)

My poses are from AnnaH/StoRin, Luth, Analu, Flowey and [LAP] --thank you ladies for making me look less like a noob :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I appreciate you and all my plurk buddies supporting and helping me soooo much!