Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Feast of Undies







After seeing WTWs new underwear on Beanie Loves Japan! blog I popped over there and took a look at the new creations. I picked up 3 sets that appealed to me. All the underwear from WTW has excellent textures, colours and design. They are sexy, girl next door type undies…not out and out sex siren. I love them.


This purchase coincided with my visit to Attituede and being like a kid in a candy store, it was a question of restraint. I picked up the Swing! which is a wooden seated swing with flowers and four poses. I thought it an ideal way of showcasing the underwear.


Then I had a meadow full of flowers in my head as a location shoot. It had to be somewhere I could rezz objects too. So, I scanned one of the Flickr groups until I saw such a location. It’s wonderful and I will go back to explore more:

Arty shot here...lol:


Styling:

In General:
Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Cinnamon (Fury Holiday Custom)
Eyes: Miriel) Eyes - Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake - Separated Lashes - Tintable*

Poses: -:Attituede:- Swing!

Picture 1:
Hair: Cake - Faith - Black - Flexi Hair
Underwear: WTW lingerie ver23 Brown
Shoes: SKG Black Stiletto Slingback Pumps

Picture 2:
Hair: ETD Loraine 2 - Black
Underwear: WTW lingerie ver24 Slip Flower Purple
Shoes: Juicy Classic Pump – Orange

Picture 3:
Hair: ::69:: Model Hair 02 - offblack -
Underwear: WTW lingerie ver24 Slip Flower White
Shoes : AC Vintish Shoes Teal


No comments: