Saturday, September 19, 2009

Heigh-ho! Come to the Fair!

The Jewelry Fair that is-- now being held until September 27 on two specially designed sims, built as a maze and themed to the seasons. Eolande Elvehjem and her busy elves have made this a relatively easy fair to circumnavigate. It is a continuous maze which ensures, unless you are like me and get turned around easily, that you see everything if you just keep walking. After some false starts I have made the trip. Due to a shortage of $$ I didn't buy much, but did want to share a bit of the loot.



First Violet Voltaire is baaaaaaaaaack :) YAY!!! While I liked her dollie faces, I ended up buying the Love in a Void Necklace in Black. The matching bracelets were dollarbies at her booth, so that ends up being a bargain as well as some superb jewelry.

In the middle is a simple bead necklace in beautiful fall colors from KunstKammer. And it was only L$100. On the right is my big purchase from Uzuri, the Anganasa earrings and necklace. Very ethnic with beautiful textures.

I did buy a lovely set from Eclectica, but I'm waiting for a replacement as the weekend inventory monster ate it :(



Kraftika has a booth at the Fair, but this beautiful collar, called no. 134, was dropped on me by its creator, Anuitka Barthelmess, and since I didn't see it at the booth I am showing it separately. It also comes in black metal, but I'm not seeing it in the store yet either. UPDATE: I was informed it was a group gift.

Other details:
Hair: 078 from kyoko's Hair Shop in White Well
Skin: Grace Natural Cateyes/Flamenco Lips with Freckles :)
Eyes: Poetic Colors--Lavender Fields

Don't miss the Jewelry Fair-it's well worth your time!

No comments: