Thursday, September 24, 2009

Whatsa "FuseMelon"?

A "FuseMelon" is what happens when Aemilia Case gets the itch to create. Housed on the Descolada sim [as is a smaller version of her former brand, Philotic Energy], FuseMelon showcases Aems' new clothes, new jewelry & other accessories AND her all new, totally splendiferous hair textures.




First is my very favorite of her new styles, City Life. I'm wearing it in Red Spice. It is a beautifully realized style that I will have trouble taking off. My pearls are from *FM* also, called the Forget Me Knot Pearls. I'm wearing them in antique. See the picture below to see how the knot works.



Here I am wearing two of the other new styles available. On the left is Two Hearts. on the right Another Trance, both in Red Spice. I'm wearing the Forget Me Knot Pearl earring and necklace in the duotone set of cream & black. This is one of the nicest set of pearls I've seen in a long time. Simple yet elegant.

In both sets of pictures I'm wearing Adam n Eve Skin - Siren - Berry - Tone 3 and Poetic Colors eyes



FuseMelon also has a nice selection of handbags and messenger bags. This is the Flower Power Purse in Berry. The hair, Seeking Me, comes with its color-change hat. I am wearing it in Sugar. My dress is Second Date in Spring from 5th & Oxford. Skin is my trusty PXL Creations Kim in Natural/Rose Lips. Shoes are Maitreya's Shanti in eggplant.

No comments: