Monday, February 18, 2008

It's Official!

Now I can say how happy I am to be working for Roslin Petion and CJ Carnot at Fleur Skins, as Roslin announced it in her blog yesterday! I remember tippy-toeing into TaP, as it was then known to buy my first of many Vivant skins, never dreaming that I would end up working with them! Can we say thrilled? YES!

I am particularly happy as their product is the perfect [and in my case frequent] companion to Elika's wonderful hairstyles at ETD. So when you see me working at ETD or Fleur I'll be wearing both! I am a lucky avi to be able to work for these wonderful creators.

The picture I am posting today was taken by my good friend, Noena Merlin -- wearing Fleur's new Boutique skin, Shoujo 3 in Lily and ETD's Patricia in Cinnamon burnt. The outfit is Nicky Ree's Nicole in green. Thanks Noena :)

BTW rumor has it that ETD will be reopening this week with some wonderful surprises -- so stay tuned ;)

2 comments:

Chrisy Jewell said...

I'm glad for you and your new job Samara!:D

Samara Barzane said...

Thanks so much Chrisy -- let me know if I can help in any way :)