Saturday, February 2, 2008

Two Faces of Sam

Well at least it isn't three and my name isn't Eve.

The picture on the left was taken after a good friend's Rezday Party -- with a super live band yet!! I came home and, before I kicked off my shoes, I took this photo. The outfit is a mix 'n' match combining several elements. I started with the top from Last Call's Casey, because it went with the Nereid jewelry set by Tekeli-li . The set is color-change, but I love the seagreen/blues it comes in. The skirt is a very useful one from Ibizarre called "Mix it up." I colored the G.L.A.M. freebie metallic Lycra tights [light] and finished the outfit off with the Shiny Things T-straps revamped from the balcony discount section. Hair is AJ from ETD in cinnamon, skin is Celestial Studios Jade-Mid in champagne.


Once I got started taking pictures I wanted to see how Last Call's Aphrodite would look against this shot I took of a medieval courtyard in Arles, France. Hair is AJ from ETD in strawberry. The skin is one from Another Fundraiser -- [Fayray] Lf0 - Dark Angel (Another Fundraiser) by Shani Fayray. Then this avi left to make dinner in RL.

No comments: