Friday, January 23, 2009

Bunnehs <3 PixelDolls Too!

This post is part of the attempt to spread bunneh joy all over the pixelated fashion world.

Since I didn't have the CSR bunneh-I asked for special dispensation to use my Kani Bunny from Uchi Desmoulins of Curious Inc. and it was granted. I adore the Mocha Kani, mostly for the lovely pink on the interior of the bunny ears. It also comes with a HUD to control your ears and other options.




This particular Kani Bunny seems to have been to the PixelDolls L$50 dress sale. From left to right my bunneh is wearing PixelDolls' Star Vine in Violet, Icecicle in Silver and the Ghost minidress in Blue. Among the problems encountered were a conflict between my bunneh tail and the two prim skirts, so I just attached the tail to a different point. This is a common issue with furry avis and, in most cases, the tail is easier to redo than the skirt ;)

Hair is SHY48 from Boon in honey and blonde. Since my bunneh comes already furred there is no skin credit ;) And while furries sometimes drop the paws for shoes, I thought I'd let my lil mocha Kani be her natural self! The shape is modified from the one that comes with the avatar, mostly to reduce bewbage.

2 comments:

Auntykuro said...

Oh, that's wonderful. You three look sexxeh 0_0 -- somehow the bunny just sets off the cute curviness of the frocks...damn, don't turn me into a furry !

Fury said...

Cute, cute, cute bunneh...oh there's dresses too??? lol