Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great time and I wish you the very best for 2009!

Personally I had a lovely evening, that I spent at a party with friends of mine.

When going to parties, to me the fun already begins with getting ready for it. Bathing, grooming, choosing my outfit,... I love taking plenty of time for it. And although last night, I did find myself a great outfit, I couldn't help thinking: mmh, I wish I had one of those certain SL outfits hanging in my closet. *grins* Yeah, that's probably a sign that I spent too much time online. :)

The one outfit I was thinking of in particular, was this lovely new dress of the Kungler sisters, named Isobel. It's a divine exhibit of luxury, using warm purple textures. Both the collar and skirt are designed using layered fabrics, making them lovely, full and lush.

The dress comes together with two triple-part bracelets, that give the outfit the correct finishing touch to make it a true eyestopper.

Now I would not have hesitated one second if this beauty could have been found in my RL inventory. It would have been more than the perfect dress to my opinion. But oh well, a girl can dream, and wish... certainly at the start of a brand new year! :)

Hugs and big New Year kiss,
Noena

PS: the Kungler sisters just recently opened their own brand new sim, Kunglers Fashionate Island. It's gorgeous and a definite must-see!

credits:
- dress: (Kunglers Couture) Isobel
- hair: ETD Sofia
- skin: LionSkins Suzana 35

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You always look lovely and oh, so chic, Sam. Happy New Year!

Samara Barzane said...

That's not me LOL-that's our sexy Noena looking ... sexy :)

Noena Merlin said...

Thank you Sally and Sam :)