Wednesday, January 7, 2009

ColeMarie Soleil, Part 2




I first saw this outfit on Flickr a while back on Skycat Rangers page and thought ‘hmmm ColeMarie is making clothes again’. Then I saw the talented young lady herself at an event wearing the same dress and that was it, I wanted it…lol. So, just before Christmas I followed ColeMarie’s links to her new outlet…Cole’s Corner…and purchased the outfit, Snow Sprite.

It’s fun, it’s mainly attachments…lol…I think I am way more well endowed than ColeMarie as I had to tweak the chest attachments to keep me modest…lol….and it’s the kind Liz Hearly event dress to wear to steal the show.

Again, I didn’t wear all the options…so the wrist cuffs are not shown here. However, I did choose to wear the particles because I think they bring the whole outfit together. The top and skirt could be pieces of art in themselves, the skirt sporting a wonderful light halo as a hem. You can have it in any colour as long as it is white…lol…and boy, is it ever white…lol.

ColeMarie..keep creating please. Your outfits are fun, refreshing and original.


Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Le Sylphide-Ingrid Light_Lust
Hair: ETD, Vasha in white
Eyes: Miriel, Platinum (Big)
Outfit: *CC* Cole’s Corner, Snow Sprite
Shoes: Juicy Classic Pumps, Msrshmallow (not shown, sorry had a moment lapse of brain in my shoot)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated eyelashes.

No comments: