Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Gloves Have It!

Since I cannot enter the Fleur Gloves Flickr Contest myself, you get a gloves blog today:)

Both pairs are from the new Brights Pack, now available at the Fleur sim in The Clothing Store. and both lovely dresses were gifts:)




First I am wearing Callie Cline's Citron Lane dress in Crimson with our crimson gloves. My dress was a Christmas present from a good friend <3. I really like the system skirt with the prim bustle and train. So many long formals swallow me whole. This one doesn't.

Shoes look like ETD's D'Orsay stilettos in black. Hair is Heather in auburn burnt, also ETD, bought at the super sale that runs through the 9th. I'm pretty sure my skin is Fleur Allure Lounge 2 in Truffle. Jewelry is Alienbear's Teardrop Pearls in black.




SySy Chapman was kind enough to give the ladies free formals for the party that closed down The Big Apple sim just before New Year's. I found the black one really perfect for my shape. I'm wearing it with the Fleur Long Gloves in Saffron, along with the Alienbear Teardrop Pearls in yellow. Skin is the same. Hair is ETD's Patricia in auburn burnt and you can't see my feet:)

And I'm looking forward to help choosing the winners in the Fleur contest!

2 comments:

Stein Shilova said...

I couldn't enter either, wtf?!

Samara Barzane said...

The group is moderated. Your entries are there now! [I can't enter cause I help run the contest ;)]