Sunday, January 11, 2009

Naughty Sam!

Well not as *naughty* as Fury's last post, but for me to buy a pair of Stiletto Moody's shoes was very naughty, even though they were purchased at the members 40% sale.

They are still expensive at that price, but I thought it was time to see what the fuss was about. I know the issue concerning pricing and the subcontracted work and they concern me. Also many of their styles are not to my taste. But I've lusted after the Pinup Pump in Grey Patent Python, so I fell.


The options and update system are nice. I like that you can change the chain color, or hide it altogether if you wish.

To support my "naughtiness" I am wearing the Christmas "Naughty" t-shirt from LOOKR. My skirt is the Fishnet Fairy from Curious Kitties and my hair, also from CK, is Lxei, one of the Nyanotech styles that comes with a HUD to change the color, although you can also do it by just clicking the hair itself. Skin is Fleur's new Biba 1 in Truffle, fishnet tights are probably from Celestial Studios, an old group gift, but are readily available in many shops.

So was it worth being "naughty?" You be the judge!

No comments: