Sunday, January 4, 2009

ColeMarie Soleil, Part 1


ColeMarie Soleil…what a talent. From the first time she dropped a dress on me to the two I have just bought..I am a fan. This is haute couture at its freshest and most uncompromising. Cole’s Corner hosts her shop where all her buyable creations can be found…it’s fun, funky and just adorable.

The lastest fashion to come out from there is the Musette dress. It's in your face and edgy but sophisticated too. I think as a well endowed avatar I have to play a lot with prims to fit me..this was the case here…but it hasn’t detracted from the dress. The detailing is lovely…the lace hem for example. The texture and shading very cleverly used to make it dramatic.

I admit to not using the whole folder…included are leg and arm attachments. I like to keep my look simple but they are just wonderful and fun to wear with this dress.

All told...I look forward to more of ColeMarie’s work.


Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Biba 1 in Alabaster
Hair: GuRL6,, Precious, med-black
Eyes: Miriel, Artic Ocean (Big)
Outfit: **CC** Cole's Corner, Musette
Sweetaholic stockings from Shinran 2.0
Shoes: ETD, Heel Strapped Platforms, Red (tinted)
Eyelashes: Cake, separated eyelashes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this lovely post :D
I don't have anything clever to say but THANK YOU :D
-coley

Fury said...

Oh Coley...I do genuinely love your clothes...so was fun to blog and I have part 2 to do as well...lol.

Thank you for dropping by,

Fury x