Saturday, January 24, 2009

Smells like Roses.


Wow! Had I forgotten what I had in my inventory…lol. I remember buying this on one of those random shops I occasionally do…and at the time thought ‘What an incredible Dress…must have :)’.

It’s another really girly dress that I don’t usually wear but this is just so adorable and well made that when I rediscovered it..it stayed on my pixels..lol. It’s SDB’s Rose Chiffon Dress and it looks exactly like it’s described. The textures are floaty and diaphanous, the prim roses look pickable. The colour is just a dream. Dress comes with rose ‘collar’/necklace and a prim rose sleeve, both of which I am wearing.

Think I should bring out the cute girly in me more often *grins*.

Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Fleur Allure Smudged 1 in Truffle
Hair: W&Y Yuki Hair 19, Moca
Eyes: Miriel, Honey (Big)
Outfit: SDB Rose Chiffon Dress.
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci Barcelona Slingbacks, Peach Rose
Eyelashes: Cake, separated eyelashes.

1 comment:

Samara Barzane said...

Wowsers-you still make girly look HOT!