Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mixedup Wednesday!

I'm not sure where this outfit started. I THINK I was already wearing the PixelDolls jeans in Ash picked up at the PD sale. Then I added the subscribe-o Valentine gift sweater from Church of Luxe in red with the adorable heart pattern and back cutout. Next came my favorite Artilleri Funky Scarf/Cherries. It was the first scarf I bought in SL(tm) and I keep going back to it. I covered my middle with homemade undies in black. I figure if I'm wearing a scarf my middle needed covering.




Shoes are Sling Pumps "CHAINED" in Night from MB-CreationZ, a creator I found courtesy of Ana Lutetia's plurk. I'm also wearing Violet Voltaire's Cameo Butterfly Earrings in Olive, the OTK Fair Isle socks from Fleur in Gray and Truth's Lily in Auburn. Skin is one of my favorite Fleur Allures, Smudged 2 in Truffle.

No comments: