Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fury Returns



Not so much of a review...altho these Shai undies are to die for...more of a YEY! I am back online after 6 weeks away.


It has taken that long to move countries, find a house, move in, get connected and then have the sea container deliverd with all our gear. To say I am glad to see all our belongings is an understatement.


The above picture is how our house looks at the moment...box city...and how I feel...frazzled....lol


Needless to say...I had to shoot within 24hours of being back in sl....lol.


I'll be back blogging properly when I have found my feet again.


Fury :)

Styling:

Shape: Custom, FuriousDesigns
Skin: Gift, Fleur Allure Kitten in Cinnamon
Hair: Cake, Faith, Black
Eyes: Miriel, Platinum (Big)
Eyelashes: Cake, Seperated
Outfit: Shai, Adrianna Lingerie Set, Champagne

PS My thanks to Samara for her help last night <3

3 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

Great to have you back and blogging Fury! *HUGS*

Elaine Lisle said...

Welcome back, Fury!

Fury said...

Thanks Sam x

Thank you Elaine :)