Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mostly New from Fleur, ETD and (luc) Fashion Jewelry

Between the end of winter term and a lovely 4 days in sunny WARM Arizona, I've been neglecting our blog. However Fury and Elaine seem to have taken up the slack nicely :) Thanks ladies :) And I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.




The big news is that ETD is open again, with 4 new hairstyles and a few new clothes. I'll show the hair later, but for now here is the classic and perfect Scoop Neck Shirt in Orange, worn with my old favorite, ETD Jeans in Silver. Hair is Writer from Detour in Carrot. It just seemed to go with the top. I was dancing at an art opening and not quite happy with what was on my head. So while others were chattering I was perusing my inventory and trying things on. This is what won for the moment :)

The star of the show is the (luc) Gaea Necklace in Quartz/Lucite. Lucas took a break from SL and has come back with such wonderful new items that we are all panting with joy. Luc--you ROCK!

My skin is one of the new Spring Shoujo skins from Fleur, #4 in my favorite tone, Azalea. These may be anime-inspired, but for my pixels, they are just plain INSPIRED! The soft glow, the yummy lips-more please? Shoes are my old standby from ETD, the Heel Strap Platforms in Linen. They come in many wonderful and useful colors, but we could always use morrrrrrrrrrrre.

My eyes are Miriel's Quiet Green and my prim lashes are usually the Deviant Nation ones from Celestial Studios.

No comments: