Sunday, March 1, 2009

An outfit to "Adore"

Sometimes outfits begin in a serendipitous way. I had bought the +plus Adorable Brown Snake Belt, which I had seen on Ana Lutetia's blog and when I searched for it in my inventory, this top came up, called Adorable, by laurine Brown. I have no idea where I found it, but I'm glad it survived my sporadic inventory purges as it suited the outfit nicely :).




The pattern on the belt and the color & texture of the top set off nicely Mouse Mimistrobell's DM Spheres in Peridot. I included the closeup so you could see the detail on the earrings and necklace.

I'm wearing Truth's Ivy in Carrot and the second of my two Soda custom skins. My slacks are the Sable Velvet Pants from Love Chic, while my shoes are the Tease Peep Toe Pumps in Gold from Kitty's Lair. I have these in 5 colors and I may need more ;)

Poses are by Sn@tch :)

No comments: