Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Posemaker Appreciation Continued :)

I really want to thank Achayira for reminding us we couldn't blog successfully without the creations of the posemakers on the grid. For this blog I reached into my considerable supply of poses from Dove Swanson's Long Awkward pose. To show off the poses I am wearing ...




newness from Cupcake! I'm wearing three of the newly released separates:The Spring Floral Skirt in Green, the Cropped Cardigan in Gold and the Simple Shimmer Tank in Lemon. Shoes are by Dela, Stella in Ecru Beige. I'm wearing the necklace from (luc) Fashion Jewelry's Athena and the earrings from his new set, Undine. My skin is a new to me Meredith Captivating Copper in the Light skintone and I'm wearing my first hair from *DP* Yumyum, *berbaryumyum*06 in Cocoa .

And the poses are from [LAP]

No comments: